- International Academic Programs
- Center for Advanced Dental Education
- Center for Health Care ethics
- Center for sustainability
- College of Philosophy and Letters
- Center for Outcomes Research
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Education and Public Service
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- School of Law
- School Of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Public Health
- School of Social Work
- SLU Madrid
School of Nursing
"The School of Nursing's mission is education within a multi-cultural and technological society. The School of Nursing, as an integral part of Saint Louis University, seeks to fulfill its mission of education through teaching, research, and service in ways consistent with Catholic, Jesuit values of the University."
Teri A. Murray, Ph.D., RN
Dean, School of Nursing
The Saint Louis University School of Nursing was founded in 1928 and has since been a national leader in nursing education. The programs we offer include a Traditional Four-Year BSN, One-Year Accelerated BSN, Accelerated Generalist Masters in Nursing, RN to BSN, MSN, DNP, and PhD. The Gourman Report, which ranks educational institutions, consistently ranks Saint Louis University School of Nursing in the top 3 percent of nursing schools in the United States.
Undergraduate nursing students participate in an integrated interprofessional curriculum. Students from a variety of health care professions come together to learn about topics that are important in today's health care environment and to advance the practice of the professions.
SLU-Madrid International Nursing Program
The School also offers a 4-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing with International Preparation. More information about this program can be found here.