Positions Currently Available
Below is a list of all current professional and graduate positions available in the Division of Student Development at Saint Louis University.
Professional Employment Opportunities:
(To apply for professional employment opportunities, please visit the Saint Louis University employment site.)
- Counselor-- University Counseling Center (three open positions 1; 2; 3)
- Director -- Cross Cultural Center (This position is posted through The Spelman & Johnson Group)
- Director -- University Counseling Center
- Associate Dean of Students (This position is posted through The Spelman & Johnson Group)
- Assistant Director -- Student Involvement Center
Graduate Employment Opportunities:
Graduate Assistants (compensated)
- Student Responsibility and Community Standards Graduate Assistant
- Student Responsibility and Community Standards Student Worker
- Student Success Center, Writing Consultant
Graduate Interns (not compensated)
There are no Graduate Intern positions open at this time.