- Centers with Global Reach
- Center for Intercultural Studies
- Cross Cultural Center
- Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research
- Emerson Ethics Center
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Sustainability
- Boeing Institute of International Business
- Russian and East European Studies
- Regional Collaboration in Languages and Cultures
Emerson Ethics Center
Since its charter in 1990, the Emerson Ethics Center has been an important asset in Saint Louis University's pursuit of excellence in teaching, research and community service. The Center's long term vision, to "help business help the world," reflects the University's tradition of empowering leaders with solid values to make positive contributions to society.
James Fisher, Ph.D.
Director, Emerson Ethics Center
The Emerson Ethics Center is committed to the education and training of future and current business practitioners.
The Center supports:
- Case teaching, writing and research
- Teaching workshops
- Ethics Off-the-Shelf
- Visiting scholars
- Guest lecturers
- Making Choices
- Ethics-for-Breakfast (in collaboration with the MBA professional development program).