- Centers with Global Reach
- Center for Intercultural Studies
- Cross Cultural Center
- Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research
- Emerson Ethics Center
- Center for International and Comparative Law
- Center for Sustainability
- Boeing Institute of International Business
- Russian and East European Studies
- Regional Collaboration in Languages and Cultures
Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research
The Center's work draws on the social work profession's tradition of addressing structural issues at the root of many of the problems of human, community and international relations.
James Allen, Ph.D.
Director, Doerr Center for Social Justice and Research
The Doerr Center for Social Justice Education & Research offers opportunities for students and faculty to investigate and address issues of social justice locally, nationally and globally through the following programming:
- Educational forums and events
- Scholarships for international coursework
- Scholarships for social justice oriented practicum experiences at the local, national or international level
- Research assistantships with faculty engaged in social justice research
- Facilitation and funding of social justice related research in collaboration with human service organizations.