International Photo Contest
The Office of International Services at Saint Louis University is proud to announce the third annual International Photo Contest for SLU international and Study Abroad students. We encourage all International and past 2012-2013 study abroad students to display their creativity by submitting unique photographs of the places they visited while abroad. This is a great opportunity to show the SLU community your perspective on how you view the world outside of your home country.
Rules and Regulations:
- Students may submit a max of three photographs
- Must be an original work of the student
- Must be in digital form 300 dpi or higher
- Submission procedures - complete the online submission form and email your digital photo to email@example.com
- Photos must be reasonably unaltered (minor Photoshop editing is acceptable)
- For SLU Study Abroad Students: Submitted photos must be taken during the 2012-2013 academic year while abroad.
- For SLU International Students: Submitted photos can be taken in any of the 50 states.
- Entrants must fill out an official entry form.
- Remember: Be creative; originality counts!
(may submit one photo in each category, up to three categories)
- SLU Spirit:
Go Billikens! Capture your SLU spirit with a photo featuring the beloved Billiken or Saint Louis University in your favorite hot spot abroad.
- Unique Cultural Experience:*
Embrace your experience abroad and live the culture! Capture an event or experience that represents the culture you are exploring.
Capture Global Billikens embracing the Jesuit mission of "men and women for others" all over the world!
Share the breathtaking views and spectacular sights of your adventurous travels!
Bring your city to life with the unique aspects of city life all over the world, from architecture to city skylines to street vendors!
Get creative and submit your favorite photo!
- International Campus Photo:
Share your international university experience and submit a photo of your campus abroad.
Students will submit their photos as a digital copy and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The photos will then be uploaded onto a poll provider. SLU students will have an opportunity to vote for the photos in each category. Two or Three photos will be chosen as the winner for each category. The winning photographs will be displayed in the Office of International Services in Des Peres Hall.
Photo Submission Deadline: Friday, September 20
Open Online Voting: Wednesday, September 30 to Friday, October 11
Winner Announced: Monday, October 14