|David Adelman, U.S. Ambassador to Singapore|
The Boeing Institute of International Business will host a special breakfast program -- "Why Asia? Why Singapore? Why Now?" -- Friday, Sept. 16, in the Wool Ballroom at Busch Student Center.
The morning begins at 7:30 a.m. with a networking breakfast, followed at 8:30 a.m. by comments from David Adelman, U.S. ambassador to Singapore.
From 9-10:30 a.m., a special panel discussion is scheduled, followed by a Q&A session from 10:30-11 a.m. Guest panelists include:
- Boon Ho Toh: Director of International Enterprise Singapore based in Los Angeles
- Weisheng Lee: Regional Director for the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) in New York
- Patrick Santillo: Senior Commercial Officer at the U.S. Embassy in Singapore
- Steve Winkler: Director of International Alliances at Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Claudia Torres: PANSEA (Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia) Regional Lead for Monsanto Seeds & Traits in Singapore
The cost is $25 per person and includes breakfast and complimentary parking.
Complimentary reservations are available for SLU faculty and staff. Click here to RSVP and use the promotional code 091611COMP to receive complimentary admission.
Click here for reservations and additional information.
The event is sponsored by the Boeing Institute of International Business in partnership with the St. Louis Regional Chamber and Growth Association, the World Affairs Council and the World Agricultural Forum and is co-sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce.