Please allow at least 48 hours for the reference checks, if you do not have an approved license verification check you will not be allowed to drive and the van will not be released in your care:
- Names must be listed on the Van Request form
- All drivers must complete and submit the Motor Vehicle License Reference Check (MVLRC) Form.
- For Missouri Licenses fill out the form by clicking here.
- For all other out of state licenses please go to the Office of Clinical Education Compliance in DuBourg Hall Rm 20 and ask to have a drivers license verification for Transportation Services. Make sure you bring a valid drivers license, no appointment is necessary.
- All drivers must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a US drivers license.
The University reserves the right to ensure that all drivers of University vans have reasonable driving records and will only authorize drivers based upon the motor vehicle license reference check. A confirmation will be sent to each department or organization, listing the authorized drivers.
This process must be completed for each driver once per year. The year's schedule runs by SLU's fiscal year starting July 1st and ending June 30th. All verifications will be kept on file for two years; however, a new verification must be obtained annually in order to drive refresh your driving status.