- Submit the on-line Motor Vehicle License Reference Check (MVLRC) form for authorization to drive the vehicles, 48 hours prior to renting a van.
- Complete paperwork on the trip record prior to leaving the Olive garage, throughout the trip and before turning in the travel packet and keys.
- Abide by all safety and parking policies of Saint Louis University.
- Comply with all state and Federal regulations concerning driving practices and the operation of vehicles, including:
- Exercise defensive driving skills and operate vehicles in a responsible, safe and considerate manner.
- Seat belts must be worn while driving or riding in vehicles. The driver must ensure that all seat belts are secure before moving the vehicle.
- Open alcohol containers and/or illegal substances are not permitted in vehicles.
- All traffic offense fines, payments or penalties are the personal obligation of the driver. There will also be a surcharge added to any traffic offenses/fines that are reported to Transportation Services. (Note: It is not permissible to use University funds to make payment.)
- Smoking or any type of tobacco products are not permitted in vehicles.