- Vehicles are checked out from the Security booth in the Olive garage.
- All drivers will be requested to present their driver's license and confirmation form at the time of pick-up.
- NOTE: A copy of the driver's license will not be accepted and the van will not be released for the scheduled use--no exceptions.
- If more than one vehicle has been requested, a single driver may not pick up the keys for multiple vehicles.
- You must submit a MVLRC License Check, 48 hours in advance
- A travel packet containing keys, gas card, insurance ID card and Van Request Form will be issued to each authorized driver.
- Verify the following information on the trip record:
- beginning mileage
- inspection of the vehicle, inside and outside, noting cleanliness, dents, damages, etc.
- time, date, print name and signature of driver.
- Vehicles will be available for pick-up on a 24 hour basis.
- In the event that there is a time or date change on picking up the vehicle, please notify the Transportation Services assistant (977-7374) before arriving to pick-up the vehicle.
- 24 hour notice is required in the event of a cancellation to ensure your department is not charged.
- The user(s) of a University van may park his/her vehicle in the non-reserved areas of the Olive garage. All parking after 11 p.m. requires a valid SLU hangtag. If you are not a participant in SLU's parking program, you will need to pay using the pay-in-lane program. Follow the instructions in order to pay properly. Failure to display a valid SLU hangtag, reader ticket, or an overnight hangtag may result in a tow.