- Return the van to the Olive parking garage and park in the assigned space.
- All vans should be returned in same condition as when received, i.e.,the interior free of all paper and trash. The general cleanliness of the vehicle is the responsibility of the driver. The department and/or organization may be billed accordingly if Transportation Services must clean the vehicle.
- Vans should be re-fueled if trips exceed 150 miles round trip, otherwise gas is included in the rental rate and transportation services will re-fuel the van.
- Record the following information on the trip record:
- ending odometer reading
- record of vehicular-related expenses required during the trip
- problems incurred while using the vehicle, i.e., describe any unusual noises, operational problems, remarks for the mechanic
- dents or other damage
- accidents and/or injuries. (Accident forms must be completed and turned in along with a police report.)
- date, time, printed name and signature of driver
- Return the travel packet with items (keys, credit card, insurance ID card and trip record) immediately to the drop box located outside the Security booth in the Olive garage. Do not lock keys in the van!
- The authorized drivers are expected to return the van at the time listed on the reservation form. This is necessary in order for Transportation Services to get the van ready before the next group is scheduled to use it.
- All vehicles that are returned after the designated return time may be charged additional fees.
- In the case of unexpected delays due to emergencies or acts beyond the driver's control, please report the delays to DPSSS at 977-3000 as soon as possible.