- Tuition, Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- SPS Scholarships
- Diana, Alice, Emily, and Cecelia Ippolito Healthcare Scholarship
- Lumiere Place Hospitality Scholarship
- Hospitality Industry Advisory Board Scholarship
- Anne Haltenhof Project Management Scholarship
- Steven and Diana Ippolito Scholarship
- New Student Incentive Scholarship
- New Student Commitment Scholarship
- EAB Scholarship for Servant Leadership
- Herndon Products Scholarship for Organizational Studies
- Dean's Emergency Scholarship
- Continuous Progress Scholarship
- Brandt Disability Scholarship
- Security & Strategic Intelligence Scholarship
- Doris Lee O'Donnell Memorial Scholarship
- Larry L. Cockell Security & Strategic Intelligence Scholarship Fund
- Latisha Barefield Memorial Scholarship
- Additional Financing Sources
- External Financial Aid Resources
- Deferred Payment
- Financial Literacy and Resources
Anne Haltenhof Project Management Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Anne Haltenhof to benefit a Project Management student in the School for Professional Studies.
$1,500 per academic year for a maximum of four (4) years. 1 recipient per academic year. Renewable, but must reapply.
The Anne Haltenhof Project Management Scholarship is awarded annually to a student pursuing a minor or certificate in Project Management. The scholarship is awarded based on financial need, fit of Project Management program with career goals, and quality of goal statement.
Do You Qualify?
To be eligible for the Anne Haltenhof Project Management Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Be seeking a minor or certificate in Project Management and enrolled in at least two project management courses in the academic year the scholarship will be awarded.
- Ensure official copies of all necessary college, high school and/or GED transcripts have been received in SPS by the application deadline.
- Completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year for which you are applying.
- Completed math and/or English placement tests as necessary.
- Submit a 500 word essay addressing the following question: "How will your study of Project Management contribute to your immediate and long-term career plans and personal goals?"
- Receive less than the equivalent of 9 credit hours (currently $5400) in tuition assistance per year (exclusive of aid received through the FAFSA, such as federal loans or grants).
To apply for this scholarship, qualified students should:
- Fill out and submit the below application by the deadline. For the current list of scholarship deadlines, click here.
- File FAFSA.
- Meet all requirements described above.
- Include the essay described above.
SLU employees and/or family members who qualify for SLU tuition remission are not eligible to receive SPS scholarships. The scholarships are not cash refundable and are applied directly to the cost of tuition for the term awarded. Receipt of an SPS scholarship is contingent upon successful completion of the enrolled courses each term. Students who withdraw from courses may be subject to forfeiture of all monies awarded by SPS.