- Code of Conduct Archives
- 2006-2007 Student Handbook
- 2007-2008 Student Handbook
- 2008-2009 Student Handbook
- 2009-2010 Student Handbook
- 2010-2011 Student Handbook
- 2011-2012 Student Handbook
- Oath of Inclusion
- Letter from the Vice President of Student Development
- The Division of Student Development & Other Student Services
- 2011-2012 University Policies and Procedures
- 2011-2012 Code of Student Conduct
- 2011-2012 Student Organization Policies
- 2011-2012 Residence Life Community Living Principles
- Drug & Alcohol Policies
- Madrid Campus
- Academic Calendar
- 2012-2013 Student Handbook
Oath of Inclusion
We as Students form a diverse and vibrant university community. We do not enter into this community by proximity, but by virtue of a shared Jesuit vision - to pursue higher truths, obtain greater knowledge, and strive for a better world. In this endeavor, we do not succeed by our individual ambitions, but by our discovery of each other. We find higher truths when we seek to understand the complexity of our neighbors' identities, we obtain greater knowledge when we consider the perspectives of our fellow Students, and we begin to strive for a better world when we build a stronger community.
As a Student and a member of the SLU community, I will live by this oath.
I will embrace people for the diversity of their identities, creating a community inclusive of race, ethnicity, sex, age, ability, faith, orientation, gender, class, and ideology.
I will challenge my worldview through education inside and outside the classroom.
I will show that I am proud to be a Billiken by enriching the culture of our University.
I will foster a community that welcomes all by recognizing the inherent dignity of each person.
I will work for social justice in the Saint Louis community and beyond.
This is the SLU I believe in.
This is the community I am building.
This is our SLU.