Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
office: (314) 977-8960
fax: (314) 977-8819
Teaching: I am an instructor in the undergraduate nursing program. I have been teaching clinically for the Nursing of Childbearing Families course, and love the opportunity to demonstrate my enthusiasm for bedside nursing. My teaching philosophy supports a widely differentiated approach to learning, and strives to be engaging and interactive.
Practice: My area of clinical expertise is women's health. I currently practice as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner for Patients First Health Care in Cuba, MO.
Professional and Scholarly Activities:
- Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health (NPWH)
- Missouri Nurses Association (MONA)
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society, Delta Lambda Chapter
- National League for Nursing (NLN)
- MSN, Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, University of Missouri, St. Louis
- BSN, Saint Louis University School of Nursing