- Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- About Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- Tutoring Courses
- Supplemental Instruction Courses and Times
- Tutoring and SI Session Expectations
- Learning Communities: Guided Study Groups
- SSS Standing Tutoring Appointments
- School for Professional Studies Tutoring
- Contact Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction
- Becoming Tutors and SI Leaders
- Meet the Staff
Learning Communities: Guided Study Groups
Coordinated with the Learning Communities & First-year Interest Groups (FIGS), the Guided Study Groups are an opportunity to meet with your peers and study together. A tutor from the Student Success Center will be present to help answer questions regarding current material and suggest study techniques for the class.
The goal is to assist in creating and effectively utilizing study groups.
How to participate:
No appointment is necessary! Guided Study Groups will be created and promoted before upcoming exams. Use time before the meeting to create a study group. Study continuously, working on questions to ask during the Guided Study Group session.
Each session will start with general question and answers, then provide you time to meet in small groups. Tutors will walk around to help with questions.
Want more information on study groups? Click here.
Upcoming Dates for fall 2014: TBD, please check back for updates!