The Saint Louis University 2011 United Way Campaign had already raised $38,294 in pledges--more than a third of their goal. The campaign runs until Friday, Oct. 28, this year.
This year the fundraising goal is $95,000, only a few hundred dollars greater than last year's total pledge, and there will be an added incentive to turn in pledges early.
Maritz has teamed up with United Way and has donated eight prizes that will be available to win once our goal has been met.
- Previous donors increasing their pledge by $120 over 2010
- First-time donors with a minimum pledge of $120
- First-time donors with a minimum pledge of $260
- First-time donors pledging a gift of any amount
- First-time donors who pledge a minimum gift of $300
- First-time donors who pledge $1000
- Leadership donors who increase to the next leadership level
- All donors who pledge a minimum gift of $120
A complete list of prizes can be downloaded here.
Should you have any questions, please contact SLU's United Way Campaign Coordinator Carolee Patek at (314) 977-2381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.