Spain: Summer Semester in Madrid
Madrid Study Abroad Application
Before you begin this application, please open and complete the following three forms. Then save them to your computer, changing their names by replacing the words "YOUR_NAME" with your name in their titles. You will be asked to upload the completed forms when you fill out the application.
- International Student ID Card (ISIC/ITIC) Application Form and passport photo (optional)
- Study Abroad Health Information Form
- Participation Agreement and Assumption Of Risk And Release of Claims
- International Insurance Application & Payment*
*Please note that while this international insurance plan is required for all SLU students travelling abroad, we still advise students to maintain their U.S. insurance policy. Please complete the online application and payment process through SLU Marketplace. The Cost is $20.00 per week or $75.00 per month. Additional information regarding the International Insurance plan may be found on SLU's Health and Safety webpage.
In addition, please have the following documents ready to upload:
- A letter of good standing from your home school saved as your_name_good_standing.txt, .rtf, .odf, .pdf, .doc or .docx. SLU LAW students may provide an unofficial transcript from Banner.
- Reason for Applying, a single-spaced paragraph explaining your reasons for applying to the program saved as your_name_reason.txt, .rtf, .odf, .pdf, .doc or .docx.
- Copy of passport (identification page only).
Once you have these 5 documents you are ready to complete the application, below:
| Why Study in Madrid?