- About Us
- Resources for Alumni
- Alumni Directory
- Alumni Library Information
- Dean's Council
- Future Alumni
- Get Involved
- Mentor Program
- Photo Gallery
- Saint Louis Brief
- Transcript request form
- Update My Information / Submit a Class Note
- Contact the Office of Development & Alumni Relations
SLU LAW Alumni Directory 2012
Each decade, Saint Louis University School of Law contracts with Publishing Concepts, Inc. (PCI) to produce a printed alumni directory. The last published SLU LAW directory was in 2002, and we are kicking off the 2012 directory project in February, 2012.
PCI is a Dallas, TX based company that creates and publishes alumni directories for educational institutions. If you have questions at any point in this project, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1-800-395-4724.
PCI partners with 17 of the top 25 universities as rated by US News and World Report including Princeton, Harvard, and Georgetown. They have also recently completed directories for the University of Wisconsin, Northwestern University, Purdue and Notre Dame.
Why do I need to update my information?
- Information changes quickly! Mailing addresses, email addresses, children...information changes so quickly. This is a great way to help SLU LAW ensure that your information is 100% up to date.
- Help your friends stay connected.
How do I verify my information?
- If you have received an email or postcard with a telephone number, you may call to speak with a representative who will walk you through the verification process.
Why can I only update my information by calling a telephone number and speaking with a telemarketer?
- Currently, this is the preferred method for PCI. SLU LAW is working with PCI to create an on-line version for our Alumni. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1-800-395-4724.
When will the 2012 SLU LAW Alumni Directory be complete?
- The Directory will be completed and printed in the winter of 2013. Only the number of Directories that have been requested by Alumni will be printed to be cost efficient and environmentally friendly.
Can I choose what information is listed in the directory?
Yes. As a standard, the following information will be printed in the Directory:
- Full name including your maiden name at SLU LAW - if different from your current last name
- Class Year
- Home mailing address
- Preferred email address
- Degrees received from SLU and other institutions
- Job title and company
- Practice area
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "opt-out directory" in the subject line. Please include your full name, maiden name if applicable, degree information and city of residence. This will exclude you from the print directory, CD-ROM and the online directory.
Can anyone purchase a directory?
- The SLU LAW Alumni Directory is available for sale only to SLU LAW alumni.
Is there an environmentally friendly version of the alumni directory?
How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
- SLU LAW has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
a. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by SLU LAW for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
b. The Directory will be made available only to alumni of SLU LAW listed in the Directory. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to SLU LAW any and all electronic files that have been supplied by SLU LAW or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
I didn’t place my order when PCI called, I changed my mind and would like to order a directory. Can I still do that?
- If the directory has not yet been printed, you can still reserve a copy at the regular price. If the directory has already been printed, you can purchase a directory for $106.90 (while supplies last.) Call PCI’s customer service desk at 1-800-395-4724.
I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
- Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1-800-395-4724, and they will take care of this for you.
Who at SLU LAW should I contact if I have additional questions?
Please contact the SLU LAW Office of Alumni Relations
3700 Lindell Blvd., QDH 321
St. Louis, MO 63108
(314) 977-3208 (office)
(314) 977-3946 (fax)
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST