ITS and the Reinert Center for Transformative Teaching and Learning have partnered to provide Campus Pack, a new tool for creating content on the web for academic uses. Campus Pack is available via SLU Global to all SLU faculty, staff and students.
To access Campus Pack:
1. Log in to the mySLU portal at myslu.slu.edu
2. Click the Tools tab
3. Click the SLU Global icon
4. In SLU Global, click the Campus Pack - Personal Learning Space link in the Tools module
Campus Pack offers the following features:
- Easy to create and manage wikis and blogs.
- Share wikis and blogs with specific people, or the entire world.
- Easily share wikis or blogs within a class.
- Create a journal that only a student and their instructor can see.
- Templates for creating content.
Training and Tutorials
Support for Campus Pack
- Faculty can contact the SLU Global Support Staff at 314-977-2252. Faculty can also email email@example.com or visit the Faculty Support website.
- To request SLU ITS support with Campus Pack, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and hours.