For the Masters of Science Degree program, admission to the program will require the following:
For current Saint Louis University Students:
- Student must have a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in either Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Medicine
Technology or Radiation Therapy, preferably with coursework equivalent to the pre-physician assistant or pre-medicine curricular tracks.
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Majors should earn a minimum of B in all discipline specific courses in the undergraduate degree.
- Existing standard SLU admissions requirements for current MIRT programs will apply.
- Students must pass the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification
Board registry exams in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Medicine Technology, or Radiation Therapy for the initial Bachelor of Science degree within six months of undergraduate graduation or they cannot proceed in the graduate program.
For other post-baccalaureate students interested in the MIT Graduate Degree:
- Students must be board certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology or equivalent in another imaging/
radiologic science discipline, or be registered within 6 months of their undergraduate program completion.
- Students must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in an imaging/radiologic science discipline.
- Students must have taken the necessary prerequisites (or appropriate equivalent) of the Masters of Science degree in Molecular Imaging and Therapeutics.
- It is recommended that students have taken a statistics course in the last five years.
- Students must take the Graduate Records Examination (GRE).
For other international students interested in the MIT Graduate Degree:
|Paper based TOEFL
||550 or higher
|Internet based TOEFL
||80 or higher
|Letter of support from funding agency
||Must include a statement that they will cover health insurance, living expenses, and tuition. NO PERSONAL FUNDING LETTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
|3 Letters of Recommendation in English
||Electronic version preferred (you will receive a link to have your recommender upload the letter themselves)
|CV or Resume
||Please be sure all information is current, especially your mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address
||Describe why you are interested in the field of molecular medicine and why you are seeking to further your education at Saint Louis University.
For students wishing to learn more about this degree, please contact Debra Hewing, MIT Program Coordinator at 314.977.9038 to learn more about admission into the program.