Transportation Services at SLU
- There is plenty of available parking options on campus. Costs vary by location.
- For more detailed information regarding parking permits and where to park, go to Parking Card Services or call (314) 977-2957.
Free on-campus shuttle services
- A variety of shuttle services are available on campus. For more information about the shuttle routes and schedules visit Transportation Services
- Mobile app is available for iPhones and android devices to track shuttle locations. For more information go to Shuttle Tracker
- Access to local destinations due to proximity to Metro Bus stops and Metro Link light rail service.
- Discounts for Students & Pre-tax for Faculty/Staff on metro passes. To learn more about the discounts available visit the Metro section of Alternative Transportation
SLU Van Service
- A great way to reduce the number of vehicles on the road for University events!
- Please reserve a van for your next event through Transportation Services
- Saint Louis University partners with RideFinders, the St. Louis regional rideshare program sponsored by Citizen's for Modern Transit (CMT)
For more information please visit: Alternative Transportation
Additional Information"No Idling" initiative
- In partnership with Clean Air St. Louis, Facilities Services has installed 14 "No Idling" signs on campus as part of an initiative to improve the air quality of the St. Louis area.