- High Schools
- Registration Resources
- New Instructor Applicants
- Returning Instructors
- Helping Your Students
- Syllabi Resources & Submission
- Grading & Evaluating Courses
- SLU Grading System
- Instructor Handbook
- Student Course Evaluations
- Professional Development
- Banner Tutorials
- Meet the SLU Liaisons
The Importance of the Instructor
The 1818 Advanced College Credit Program (1818 ACC) heavily relies on our high school adjunct instructors to provide top quality Saint Louis University instruction for dual credit at local high schools.
We rely heavily on these instructors to uphold the integrity of the Saint Louis University name across the region in their respective schools. These instructors' commitment to providing top quality instruction directly benefits our students by preparing them for the rigor of college.
Through our partnership, the university is able to provide the excellence of SLU education in the high schools and our partnering instructors benefit through professional development events, scholarships to continue their education, the support of a SLU faculty liaison, and many other great benefits!
Whether you are a prospective high school instructor wanting to teach with the program or a veteran instructor, we welcome you to explore the various resources to assist you in building quality instruction through your partnership with Saint Louis University.
You have questions and we have answers! The following pages provide a variety of resources for our new and returning instructors. Please feel free to explore the following resources to help you better understand the program. If you still have questions, we encourage you to reach out and contact our program.
- Apply as a New Instructor to the 1818 ACC Program
- Acknowledge Your Intent to Return to the 1818 ACC Program
- Review Veteran Instructor Resources
- Registration Cheat Sheets and Help
- How to Write a College Syllabus
- Where to Submit Your Syllabi
- How to use SLU's Grading Scale
- Ways You Can Help Your Students
- Tutorials in Using SLU's Banner System
- Meet the SLU Faculty Liaisons