- Employment & Financial Support
FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: Fellowship applications will again be accepted in Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015.
Diversity Fellowships are awarded to newly accepted Master's or Doctoral level students who demonstrate outstanding scholastic achievement and potential for success in graduate studies at SLU. Students are nominated by their program. Each program may nominate one student. Students interested in being nominated should contact their department of interest.
Each fellowship award carries a monthly stipend, 18 hours of tuition scholarship during the regular academic year, 3 hours during the Summer session and health insurance. Summer attendance is mandatory. Recipients of the award are expected to enroll in a three-hour course each summer beginning with the first year of their fellowship. The award is for the maximum of two years for a Master's degree recipient and four years for a Doctoral degree recipient.Eligibility
- Must be a U.S. Citizen; or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Must be accepted as a classified (degree-seeking) student at Saint Louis University
- Must be a new Master's or Doctoral student (an applicant may have been
- enrolled for no more than one semester previously in the degree program); and
- Must be nominated by the department chairperson
DuBourg Hall, Room 450
Download the Diversity Fellowship Application Packet