- Employment & Financial Support
- Donald G. Brennan Scholarship Fund
- Cathy Golden Scholarship Award
- Graduate Education Tuition Scholarship
- Keeping down the cost of your graduate or professional degree
- Morgan Book Fund
- Student Financial Services
FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE: Fellowship applications are Now Closed
Presidential Fellowships are awarded to newly accepted Master's or Doctoral level students who demonstrate outstanding scholastic achievement and potential for success in graduate studies. Students are nominated by their program. Each program may nominate one student. Students interested in being nominated should contact their department of interest.
About The Award
Each fellowship award carries a monthly stipend, 18 hours of tuition scholarship during the regular academic year, 3 hours during the Summer session and health insurance. Summer attendance is mandatory. Recipients of the award are expected to enroll in a three-hour course each summer beginning with the first year of their fellowship. The award is for a maximum of two years for a Master's degree recipient and four years for a Doctoral degree recipient.
Eligibility For Award
- Must be accepted as a classified (degree-seeking) student
- Must be a new Master's or Doctoral student (an applicant may have been enrolled for no more than one semester previously in the degree program).
- Must be nominated by the department chairperson
DuBourg Hall, Room 422
Download the Presidential Fellowship Application Packet