Airport Transporation Options
Transportation Options to Lambert-St. Louis International Airport
The MetroLink (light rail) will take you directly to the airport. The nearest MetroLink train station is the Grand Station, just south of the Saint Louis University Frost Campus on Grand Blvd., within three blocks of campus.
Visit www.metrostlouis.org for information, routes, and schedules.
2. GO Best Express
Ground transportation is available at a discounted rate for students with Go Best Express.
314.222.5300 | 877.STLGOVAN (785.4682)
Shared Ride Shuttle
Lambert International Airport (STL), St. Louis, Missouri
• Convenient shared ride shuttle service between airport and local hotels
• Reliable & affordable alternative to taxi and public transportation
• Advance reservations available - takes the worry out of the trip to your hotel
• Friendly Passenger Service Agents at our counters inside Baggage Claim
• Shortest walk to your vehicle of any transportation method
• Door to door service with luggage assistance
• Clean, safe, inspected vans that leave the airport every 15 - 30 minutes
• 24/7/365 assistance available online or by phone
• Experienced Convention Service provider - group billing and manifests welcome
Individual/one way: $22 Multiple individuals/one way: $18
Individual/roundtrip: $39 Multiple individuals/roundtrip: $34
NOTE: 10% discount for on-line reservations Prices are as of 11/26/14 and subject to change periodically
Taxis in St. Louis cost about $2.00 for the first 1/10 mile, then $2.00 for each additional mile, for one person. Usually there is a charge for extra passengers. Be sure to request information for specific charges when you call.
• Laclede Cab: (314) 652-3456; (314) 361-2345
• St. Louis County Cab: (314) 993-8294
For more information: http://flystl.com/AirportGuide/GroundTransportation.aspx