SGA Announces Faculty Excellence Award Recipients
The Student Government Association would like to congratulate the recipients of the 2012 Faculty Excellence Awards. Each year the Academic Affairs Committee of SGA organizes this program to recognize outstanding contributions of professors across the University. This year, SGA received dozens of glowing nominations from students, which made the task of selecting eight recipients very difficult.
The honorees are as follows:
- Robert Gatter, School of Law
- Lisa Gladson, John Cook School of Business
- John Buerck, School for Professional Studies
- Tobias Winright, College of Arts and Sciences
- Ronald Mercier, College of Arts and Sciences
- Brody Johnson, College of Arts and Sciences
- Sridhar Condoor, Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
- Michael Swartwout, Parks College of Engineering, Aviation, and Technology
These professors will be presented with their awards at a reception and ceremony later this month. The SGA Academic Affairs Committee would like to thank the all students who submitted nominations.