- Nuclear Medicine Technology
1. Provide education in the technical skills and underlying principles of Nuclear Medicine for the purpose of achieving clinical and scholarly excellence. Graduates will possess a high degree of competence in handling radionuclides and in the performance of nuclear medicine procedures.
2. Prepare qualified nuclear medicine technologists who are capable of establishing and evaluating new procedures and assuming leadership roles within the profession.
3. Foster integrity and a desire for knowledge within the graduate that will grow into a pursuit of lifetime learning that encompasses not only their profession, but the health and wellness of society.
4. Graduates will possess the tools for communication and collaboration with other healthcare professionals, with the ability to foster holistic care rooted in good science and evidence based practice.