$735 including a $100 deposit
Overnight cost is an additional $700
$225 including a $50 deposit
Students entering their Junior and Senior years of high school or their Freshman year of College in the fall of 2013.
Students entering 8th - 10th grades in fall of 2013.
We will utilize the Practical Anatomy and Surgical Education's 3D auditorium, the Zeiss Surgical Lab and our secondary lab to give presentations and hands on dissection opportunities to attending students.
The program days will vary in length but plan on attending from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on most days.
Registration Forms will be available soon -
Teachers, do you have an outstanding student interested in a medical career who would benefit from a challenging summer experience? Please consider recommending they attend the AIMS Summer Workshop for High School Students. The workshops provide an in-depth look into various fields of medical science and are attended by students from across the country. Check out our AIMS page on Facebook to see pictures from previous workshops!
Adventures in Medicine and Science Workshop
· Tuition is $735.
· Enrollment begins November 4, 2014 and closes April 1, 2014.• A $100 deposit for admission must be enclosed with application materials. This fee will apply toward tuition and is refundable if the AIMS staff is notified by May 1, 2014.
• Housing is only available to students who live outside the St. Louis metropolitan area.
• Students must be entering their junior or senior year of high school, or freshman year of college.
AIMS Anatomy 101 Workshop
· Tuition is $225
· Enrollment begins November 4, 2013• A $50 deposit for admission must be enclosed with your application. This fee will apply toward and is refundable if AIMS is notified by June 1, 2013
• Students must be entering 8th, 9th or 10th grade