- Custodial Services
- Distribution Services
- Facilities Management
- Facilities Planning and Construction
- Grounds Services
- Mail Services
- Service Listing
- US Postal Service (USPS) Mail
- Mail Resources
- Sustainability & Benchmarking
- Transportation Services
FedEx Billing Process
Mail Services collaborated with Business Services to review the process associated with the submittal and billing for FedEx packages.
Effective Friday, June 1, 2012, there will be two options for processing FedEx packages and having them billed back to the correct department.
Option 1: Using a P-Card
FedEx accounts will be required to reference a department's P-Card or Grant P-Card account number. Employees should check with department administrators to see if there's already a FedEx account set up through the department's P-Card. A P-Card may be requested by contacting the program administrator at 314-977-3921 or follow the instruction here.
To set up a FedEx account, go to the Educational and Institutional Cooperative Purchasing website, on the left side of the page arrow down and go to the following links:
"Getting Started Info"
"New Account Set Up," and complete the form. An email confirmation including the new account number will be sent via email within four to seven business days.
Option 2: For departments that do not have a P-Card or a Grant P-Card
On an exception basis, FedEx packages can continue to be processed by submitting through Mail Services, for low volume users only. A note on the package will need to be placed indicating the individual's address and department fund number to be charged. This will be billed back to the designated department at month's end via a journal entry.
Billing through Mail Services:
- In order to have a package picked-up, users must submit a FAMIS work order to notify Distribution Services that a package is ready to be picked up. For immediate same day pick up, call 314-977-7179.
- Small packages can still be picked up via their mail carrier
Billing through P-Card:
- All of the above options
- University FedEx Drop Locations (Dept has a FedEx account number):
- FedEx drop-off locations can also be used, which are located in the Learning Resources Center, DuBourg Hall and Earhart Hall.
For questions regarding FedEx accounts, contact Jeff Hovey in Business Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Stumpf in Mail Services at email@example.com.