Sustainable Disaster Recovery Conference
The first annual 2012 Sustainable Disaster Recovery Conference was a huge success! Thank you to our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and participants who made this such a wonderful event. We will be posting conference materials and other sustainable disaster recovery resources to the website. We want the valuable stories, experiences, and perspectives to live on beyond the conference room walls. The conference website will serve as a medium to share what we have learned and to set the stage for more to come. Please click on the logo below to enter the official site and be sure to check back frequently.
- Eric Cesal, Regional Program Manager, Architecture for Humanity, Haiti Rebuilding Center
- Mike Smith, CCM, Sr. Vice President, AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions
- Joyce Cacho, Ph.D., Former Chief Sustainability Officer, Novus International, President & CEO, Adinura Advisory, LLC
- Daniel Wallach, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Greensburg GreenTown & GreenTown Joplin
- Lynn Billman, Senior Energy Analyst, National Renewable Energy Lab
- Mike Estes, President, BTI John Deere Dealership and BTI Wind Energy