Requesting a Replacement 1-94 Card
1. Go to: www.uscis.gov.
2. Click on the "Forms" tab at the top of the screen..
3. Scroll down to: "Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-DepartureDocument, I-102." Click on these words.
4. Click on "Download Instructions for Form I-102". You can leave the instructions open on your browser while you complete the actual form.
5. Click on "Download Form I-102".
6. Using the instructions, complete Form I-102.
7. When you have completed the form, print it and sign it in "Part 4". There is no need to sign alsoin "Part 5". This is only for an attorney completing a form for another person.
8. Include a check or money order for $330, payable to the Department of Homeland Security.
9. When preparing the application for mailing to USCIS, staple your check or money order to thetop of form I-102. Along with the form, include a copy of your I-20 document, and a copy of the passport information pagefrom your passport. You might also include a brief statement aboutthe reason you are requesting the replacement I-94 card.
If you have an urgent situation, such asstarting an on-campus job soon, you could request they expedite the card.
10. Send the application to the address listed on the instructions.If you are sending the application by regular U.S. mail:
PO Box 21281
Phoenix, AZ 85036
For Express mail and courier deliveries:
E. Skyharbor Circle S
Phoenix, AZ 85034
11. If you would like to receive a text message or an e-mail notification, complete the
form "G-1145" you will see linked on the instructions for I-102. If you include this formin your application, it should be clipped on top of your application.