Program in Health Sciences
The minimum requirements for entrance into the Health Sciences program are as followed:
- High school diploma or acceptable score on the General Educational Development test (GED)
- Minimum 2.5/4.0 cumulative GPA
- ACT scores are 20 composite, with no subsection lower than a 19. Equivalent SAT scores are acceptable.
- Currently, the average grade point average in the program in 3.6/40 and a 24 ACT score.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now to the right or click here to go to SLU's admissions site.
- Transfer applicants are encouraged to meet with the program director for evaluation of their transcript.
- The Health Sciences transfer admissions process follows Saint Louis University's transfer policies and procedures.
For scholarship and tuition information click here.