- International Student Home
ESL Testing Fee
Conditionally admitted and ESL-only international students who take the Saint Louis University Paper-based TOEFL must pay the ESL Testing Fee ($40) prior to taking the exams.
To pay the ESL testing fee, please follow the directions below:
- Visit the SLU Marketplace to make your payment
- Click: PBT TOEFL/SLUWE/EAP Language Testing Fee
- Click: Make Payment for Testing
- Enter your First Name and Last (Family) Name
- For Class select New Student (if you are a returning student, you will enter your class level here)
- For Select Testing Date, select the appropriate date for your student type
- Click: Checkout
- Enter your email address (this is the address where you will receive your receipt - it is recommended you use your @slu.edu email address)
- Enter your payment method and enter your billing address and click "Continue"
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ESL program.