Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
office: (314) 977-8948
fax: (314) 977-8949
Teaching: I am an instructor in the Traditional and Accelerated BSN options. I specialize in the nursing care of the childbearing family. My first passion has always been obstetrics, with education as a close second. My personal teaching philosophy incorporates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which seek to cultivate passion in the student for the profession of nursing and to demonstrate what a privilege it is to be a registered nurse.
Practice: I currently practice as a Registered Nurse at SSM St. Clare Health Center in the Family Birth Place. We care for antepartum, labor and delivery, postpartum, and newborn patients.
Professional and Scholarly Activities:
- Recipient of the Clinical Innovations in Practice Award, University of Missouri-St. Louis (2012).
- AWHONN (Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses)
- MSN, Nurse Educator, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- BSN, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- ASN, Barnes Jewish College of Nursing and Allied Health