Passport sized photos are available for purchase in the Office of International Services, in Des Peres Hall, Room 102. A set of 2 passport sized photos costs $8.00 and payment is accepted through SLU Marketplace.
Students participating in a SLU-approved semester or academic year study abroad program are eligible to have 4 passport sized photos taken in the Office of International Services, at no additional charge.
Students will need passport photos to apply for a passport, renew a passport, apply for a visa, or to apply for an International Student Identification Card (ISIC).
To pay for passport photos, please follow the directions below:
- Visit SLU Marketplace to make your payment.
- Select "Passport photos (set of 2)."
- Select the number of sets you would like to purchase (please note that a quantity of 1, means a set of 2 passport photos).
- Click "Checkout."
- Enter your e-mail address and click "Continue Unregistered."
- Enter your payment method, billing address, and click "Continue."
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please contact the Office of International Services at 314.977.2318.