Saint Louis University School of Nursing office: (314) 977-6657 fax: (314) 977-8949 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching: Deborah joined Saint Louis University School of Nursing in 2012. She teaches Health Assessment Lab in the Traditional Option & ABSN program, Healthcare Policy, Finance, and Regulatory Environments in the ABSN program, Public Health in the RN-BSN option and clinically in ABSN program, and within the IPE curriculum.
Practice: Deborah has over 15 years of public health nursing experience. She currently practices as the Safety Coordinator for Lindbergh Schools. She also serves as the Unit Leader for the St. Louis County Medical Reserve Corps, and the co-chair of the Gateway Immunization Coalition.
- National Certified School Nurse (NCSN)
- Advanced Public Health Nurse (APHN-BC)
- MSN, Nursing, Saint Louis University
- MPH, Community Health, Saint Louis University
- BSN, Nursing, Maryville University