Coming To The Cincinnati, OH Area...
SLU's Masters' Programs Office is hitting the road to spread the word why a 12-month SLU MBA is a Smart Move.
Join Saint Louis University's John Cook School of Business in Cincinnati, OH to find out why a 12-month SLU MBA is a Smart Move!
Why are we bringing our message to the Cincinnati, OH area?
- Highly Ranked. The highly ranked SLU MBA will help you prepare for today's fast-changing global business environment.
- Increased performance. Our 12-month MBA can help propel current business professionals to perform effectively and ethically.
- Unparalleled Value. Return to the workforce quicker and reduce your opportunity costs.
In addition, we are excited to share with you the highlights of our other highly ranked graduate business programs, including our Master of Accounting (MACC), Master of Science in Applied Financial Economics (MS-AFE), Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MS-SCM), and the Executive Master of International Business (EMIB) graduate degree program.
Time line of Event
|5:00 pm Reception
6:00 -7:30 pm Program
|The Vernon Manor
400 Oak Street, Room 2.020
Cincinnati, OH 45219
|Click here to register|
Information Session Highlights:
- Find out why a 12-month SLU MBA is a Smart Move
- Learn what makes our programs special
- Experience first-hand the excitement of the John Cook School of Business
- Network with professionals in your field and Cook School staff
- Presentation about curriculum, admission criteria, career resources, etc.
- Question & Answer Period
- Oh did we mention... Attendees will receive an application fee waiver!
Maura Moran, Cook School Graduate (BSBA '93)
for hosting the event
|The John Cook School of Business undergraduate and graduate programs are accredited by AACSB International -- the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the premier accrediting agency for degree programs in business.|