- 2013-2014 Student Handbook
- Oath of Inclusion
- Letter from the Vice President for Student Development
- The Division of Student Development and University Student Services
- 2013-2014 University Policies and Procedures
- 2013-2014 Community Standards
- 2013-2014 Student Organization Policies
- 2013-2014 Residence Life Community Living Principles
- Student Drug & Alcohol Policies
- Madrid Campus
- Academic Calendars
Oath of Inclusion
We as Students form a diverse and vibrant university community. We do not enter into this community by proximity, but by virtue of a shared Jesuit vision - to pursue higher truths, obtain greater knowledge, and strive for a better world. In this endeavor, we do not succeed by our individual ambitions, but by our discovery of each other. We find higher truths when we seek to understand the complexity of our neighbors' identities, we obtain greater knowledge when we consider the perspectives of our fellow Students, and we begin to strive for a better world when we build a stronger community.
As a Student and a member of the SLU community, I will live by this oath.
I will embrace people for the diversity of their identities, creating a community inclusive of race, ethnicity, sex, age, ability, faith, orientation, gender, class, and ideology.
I will challenge my worldview through education inside and outside the classroom.
I will show that I am proud to be a Billiken by enriching the culture of our University.
I will foster a community that welcomes all by recognizing the inherent dignity of each person.
I will work for social justice in the Saint Louis community and beyond.
This is the SLU I believe in.
This is the community I am building.
This is our SLU.