Required Onboarding and Offboarding Process TrainingThe divisions of Human Resources, Academic Affairs and Information Technology Services have been working together since last fall to develop process and technology improvements based on recommendations made by the University onboarding and offboarding process improvement committees. In order to communicate these improvements to University stakeholders, we will be hosting learning sessions on the Frost and medical campuses. Wimba online access will also be offered for those who want or need to attend remotely due to location or time constraints. The stakeholders who are responsible for employee onboarding and offboarding play a critical role in the success of this process improvement implementation. Process improvements that will be discussed include:
- Streamlined University Security Access form
- Updated HR and Information Technology Processes
- Updated onboarding and offboarding checklists
- Automated technology access grants or disables
- Enhanced website content and navigation
- Automated stakeholder notifications
The learning sessions are available October 1 - 5. Please CLICK HERE to schedule your required learning session. If your schedule does not allow you to attend during these dates, please contact Sarah Hassen at firstname.lastname@example.org.