- Adventures in Medicine & Science (AIMS)
- Adventures In Medicine & Science (AIMS)
- Registration for Programs
- Hands On Registration
- Auditorium Presentation Registration
- Distance Learning Registration
- AIMS Summer Workshop Application
- Anatomy 101 Summer Workshop Application 2013
- Sports Medicine 2014 Summer Workshop - PDF
- Summer Workshop Application - PDF
- Teacher Resources
- Maps and Directions
AIMS Summer Workshop Application
To access the HIPPA Video and Post Questions - click here: http://www.tenethealth.com/about/pages/InformationPrivacySecurityandHIPAATraining.aspx
Saint Louis University
3839 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108
*We will accept unofficial or official transcripts and we prefer that transcripts and letters of recommendation are included in the same envelope as the .pdf portion of the application. We understand that some schools will not release this information directly to students, therefore, we will accept these materials directly from a school ONLY IF students are not allowed to receive the materials personally.
We strongly encourage participants to apply as early as possible. The date of application submission and meeting acceptance requirements are the heaviest weighted criteria in our selection process. Students that apply early will be rewarded by hearing a response by the dates listed below.
Apply by: 1/15/14 AIMS response by: 1/24/14
Apply by: 2/15/14 AIMS response by: 2/28/14
Final Date to Apply: 4/1/14