United Way Campaign Announces Prize Recipients
Thanks to the Saint Louis University community for making the United Way Campaign a success. The final pledge amount is $93,943.
The following donors have won prizes as part of the campaign's participation prize drawing:
- Donald Jacobs, M.D., of the Division of Vascular Surgery, won a 16-gigabyte Apple iPad
- Joe Besser, of Information Technology Services, won a Kindle Fire
- Jin Huang, Ph.D., of the School of Social Work, won a Keurig Single Cup Home Brewing System
- Stewart Albert, M.D., of the Department of Internal Medicine-Endocrinology, won a Bose Soundlink Wireless Mobile Speaker
- Christine Jacobs, M.D., of the Department of Family and Community Medicine, won a Nikon Coolpix L810 digital camera.