The Benefits Office introduces several exciting enhancements to the retirement plans. All are encouraged to attend a transition seminar or stop by an information desk for more information on how the enhancements will affect SLU employees.
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, in Auditorium C in the Learning Resources Center
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, in the Wool Ballroom in Busch Student Center
TIAA-CREF information desk
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, in the Learning Resources Center Lobby
- 10-11 a.m. and 1-2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 5, in the Learning Resources Center Lobby
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, in the Learning Resources Center Lobby
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11, in Busch Student Center
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12, in Busch Student Center
Individual counseling session
A TIAA-CREF Financial Consultant will create a personalized retirement portfolio tailored to unique financial goals - at no additional cost.
To schedule a counseling session, call TIAA-CREF at 800-732-8353 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, or schedule online.
For more information, visit the TIAA-CREF website.