The School for Professional Studies will host a series of five free "Lunch and Learn" webinars starting in January.
Participants can learn more about the online graduate programs offered through SLU for Busy Adults from the comfort of their own computer.
Sessions listed below will be offered from noon to 1 p.m. and include program information and a Q&A-session with the program chair. The scheduled topics and dates are as follows:
- Thursday, Jan. 31: M.S. in Organizational Informatics
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: Cornerstones of an Organizational Development
- Wednesday, March 6: M.S. in Organizational Informatics
- Wednesday, March 13: The OD Approach and Leadership
- Wednesday, March 20: Creating a Transformative Experience for Students
For more details about these programs and to register, visit the School of Professional Studies website.