Eligibility Requirements for SLU Visa Service
Students who wish to use the SLU Visa Service must meet the following requirements:
- All SLU students are eligible to use the SLU visa service (if a SLU student does not live within the jurisdiction of the Chicago consulate, the student must present a copy of their SLU identification card).
- Students must be accepted to the SLU Madrid campus.
- Students must have completed the non-refundable confirmation payment.
- Students must have a signed passport that is valid for at least 3 months after the program ends on 12/21/2013. Please note that once you submit the passport, it will remain at the Consulate through the duration of the visa application process. If you need your passport before mid-July, please notify the Office of International Services prior to submitting your application to discuss options available and how to proceed.
- All SLU visa service documents, including original passport and necessary photo copies, must be submitted no later than Friday, April 5, 2013, by 4:00p.m., in the Office of International Services (Des Peres Hall, Room 102). Students are encouraged to submit their application materials prior to this deadline, to assure all applications and supporting documents are completed correctly. Our appointment date is set by the Spanish Consulate and cannot be changed.
- Non-SLU students are only eligible for the SLU Visa Service if the student has a driver's license or state ID issued by one of the states within the jurisdiction of the Chicago consulate: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
- Non Saint Louis University students, eligible for the SLU visa service, must mail all SLU visa service documents, including original passport and necessary photo copies to the address below. Please note that all materials must be received by the Office of International Services by the visa service deadline (April 5, 2013). Our appointment date is set by the Spanish Consulate and cannot be changed.
Saint Louis University - Madrid Campus
Attn: Spanish Visa
3694 West Pine Mall
Des Peres Hall Room 102
St. Louis, MO 63108