Students who wish to use the SLU Visa Service must meet the following requirements:
- All SLU students are eligible to use the SLU visa service (if a SLU student does not live within the jurisdiction of the Chicago consulate, the student must present a copy of their SLU identification card).
- Students must be accepted to the SLU Madrid campus.
- Students must have completed the non-refundable confirmation payment.
- Students must have a signed passport that is valid for at least 3 months after the program ends on 05/14/2015. Please note that once you submit the passport, it will remain at the Consulate through the duration of the visa application process. If you need your passport during the fall 2014 semester (fall break, Thanksgiving) for international travel, you will not be able to use the SLU Visa Service. You will have to request an appointment and appear to the consulate in person with your completed visa application and supplemental materials. If you are using a representative (someone you know that will go in your place) you will have to appear in person to pick up the visa.
- All SLU visa service documents, including original passport and necessary photo copies, must be submitted before Thursday, September 25, 2014, by 4:00p.m., in the Office of International Services (Des Peres Hall, Room 102). Students are encouraged to submit their application materials prior to this deadline, to assure all applications and supporting documents are completed correctly. Our appointment date is set by the Spanish Consulate and cannot be changed.
- Non-SLU students are only eligible for the SLU Visa Service if the student has a driver's license, state ID, or school ID issued by one of the states within the jurisdiction of the Chicago consulate: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- Non Saint Louis University students, eligible for the SLU visa service, must mail all SLU visa service documents, including original passport and necessary photo copies to the address below. Please note that all materials must be received by the Office of International Services by the visa service deadline (September 25, 2014 by 4 pm, this date must be the latest we receive the documents by, not the stamp date). Our appointment date is set by the Spanish Consulate and cannot be changed.
Saint Louis University - Madrid Campus
Attn: Spanish Visa
3694 West Pine Mall
Des Peres Hall Room 102
St. Louis, MO 63108