Vision: That all families in the St. Louis metropolitan community are healthy.
Mission: To train current and future family physicians, to provide the highest quality primary and preventative care in our communities, and to advance the field of family medicine through population-based and primary care research.
- Altruism and service that guides us in helping those in our communities
- High quality, evidence-based primary care
- Diversity in the communities we serve
- Social justice and barrier free access to primary care
- The promotion of wellness and prevention of disease and disability
- The whole person and their culture, values and beliefs
- Research that provides evidence-based approaches to the practice of primary care
- Innovation and enthusiasm in medical education that supports and develops students and promotes careers in family medicine