Digital Theology ForumEvent Details: 12:30 p.m., April 29, Adorjan Hall, 3800 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis, MO, 63108
Following the success of the first forum on Digital Humanities and building on the very constructive and positive interest and feedback received, the Center for Digital Theology will host a second forum at 12:30 p.m. Monday, April 29, in room 142 of Adorjan Hall.
This meeting will consist of four short presentations of examples of digital humanities projects at Saint Louis University right now, followed by an overview of what is being done on other campuses regarding digital humanities. The event will finish with an open floor discussion.
Faculty, students and staff are encouraged to attend this forum, and attendees need not have attended the first forum to participate in this one. The Center intends to hold more fora in the fall to build on what comes out of this forum.
Presenters will be:
- Phyllis Weliver - The Victorian Lives and Letters Consortium
- Jennifer Popiel - Encyclopédie Collaborative Project
- Drew Kupsky - Overview of SLU Libraries' Digital Collections
- Tim Achee - Digital Archives and digital humanities
- James Ginther - Theology: How Other Universities Support Digital Humanities
For more information, contact the Center for Digital Theology at email@example.com.