- Student Resources
Registering for Classes
Search for classes and obtain course reference numbers (CRNs).
- Log into mySLU using your SLU Net ID and password.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Click on Registration and then Look Up Classes.
- Select the appropriate term and click Submit.
- Click Advanced Search before choosing a subject.
- From the subject menu, select Geographic Information Science, Sustainability, or Urban Planning & Development (or hold the Ctrl button to select more than one). Click Section Search.
- Review the available classes and write down the CRNs of those for which you would like to register. (See the abbreviation key below.)
- To register, click Return to Main Menu at the top of the screen.
Register for (or drop) a course.
- Click Registration and then Add or Drop Classes.
- Enter the CRN(s) for the class(es) you would like to add or drop in the Add Classes Worksheet. Click Submit Changes. (You will not receive a confirmation notice.)
- Click Return to Main Menu at the top of the screen and Student Schedule to verify that the appropriate change is reflected in your schedule.
For additional information on registering using Banner Self-Service, go to the Registration Procedures webpage. If you need assistance, please call us at 314-977-3608.
Act: Number of students enrolled
BBH: Beracha Hall*
CRN: Course Reference Number
Days: M, Monday; T, Tuesday; W, Wednesday; R, Thursday; F, Friday; S, Saturday; U, Sunday
DPH: Des Peres Hall
FR: Frost Campus
GIS: Geographic information science
MOS: Master of Sustainability
Rem: Remaining seats (If 0 or a negative number, the course is closed.)
UPD: Urban planning and development
XL Act: Cross-listed number of students enrolled
XL Cap: Cross-listed capacity
XL Rem: Cross-listed remaining seats
XVA: Xavier Hall Annex