- Center For Environmental Sciences
- Center for Environmental Sciences Home
- Faculty & Staff
- Facilities and Labs
- Ozone Garden Home
- What is an Ozone Garden and What Can We Learn?
- How Does Ozone Air Pollution Hurt Plants?
- The 2014 St. Louis Gardens
- Plants in Our Gardens
- Leaf and Air Data
- Other Ozone Gardens
- Links and More Information
- How Do I Know It's Ozone?
- Degree & Certificate Programs
- Research Emphasis Areas
- NASA DEVELOP Program
- Lab Schedule
- GIS Portal
- hidden CES files
Ozone Garden Home
Welcome to the St. Louis Ozone Garden Website!
On these pages you can learn about our Ozone Gardens and how ozone air pollution damages plants.
To see the ozone and weather data from our gardens go here, and click on "Graph GO3 Data".
We hope you can visit one of our three gardens in the St. Louis, MO metro area.
The St. Louis Ozone Gardens are a project of Saint Louis University's Center for Environmental Sciences.
Partnering with us are the Saint Louis Science Center, Grant's Farm, Southwestern Illinois College-Belleville, NASA AQAST, and the Missouri Botanical Garden.
Kelley Belina, Project Manager, email@example.com
Jack Fishman, CES Director, firstname.lastname@example.org