Welcome to the Center for Sustainability's events archive. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the list below or would like to request additional information, please call us at (314) 977-3608 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert B. Jacobson Presents "Progress and Prospects for Missouri River Recovery/Restoration/Rehabilitation"
- Tim Gaidis Presents "Applying Natural Systems Thinking to Achieve Sustainability in Organizations"
- Susan J. Gilbertz Presents "The Energy-Water-Health Nexus: Assessing the Environmental Impacts and Public Health Implications of Oil and Gas Production in Eastern Montana"
- Linking Research and Practice: Equitable Economic Growth and Sustainable Water Infrastructure
- Two Center for Sustainability Faculty Members Participate in Water Symposium
- Wasit Wulamu Presents "Precision Agriculture Under Changing Climate: A Remote Sensing Approach"
- SLUUPA Trivia Night
- Wes Jackson Presents "An Agriculture Where Nature is the Measure"
- Christine Ingrassia Presents "Real Money, Real Power: Participatory Budgeting"
- Center Faculty and Staff Present at 2014 AASHE Conference
- Fourth Annual Gardens to Tables Food Day
- Free Screening of Land of Opportunity
- SLUstainability Week
- Missouri APA State Conference and Student-Sponsored Events
- Catholic Ecology: Living our Faith through Creation Care and Climate Change Advocacy
- University Promotes Sustainability at Soccer Match
- Rebecca Tonietto presents "Does Restoring the Prairie Restore the Pollinators? An Investigation into the Effects of Tallgrass Prairie Restoration on Native Bee Communities"
- Fall 2014 Orientation and Open House
- 2014 Precommencement
- 2013 Conversations on Climate Change
- 2013 Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certified Training
- 2013 Fall Open House
- 2013 Precommencement
- 2013 Sustainable Disaster Recovery Conference