In this program, students learn about the negative effects of poor decision-making and how it impacts their academic success and long-term goal attainment. This is an interactive course that will cover topics including: the physical and emotional effects of substance use, information on alcohol poisoning, virtual bar activity, expectancy challenges, and much more.
What you need to know about SHARP I:
- You will complete a a two-hour educational group with two SHARP facilitators
- You will complete an individual session with a SHARP facilitator
- You must complete the E-Chug questionnaire before your individual session
- You must pay a $50 fee for the SHARP I program
How do I register for SHARP I?
- To register, please fill out this form and you will be contacted by our staff with more information on the class schedule, as well as any additional instructions.